Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
DescriptionManage your real collection of over 390 Lego Star Wars minifigs from 1999 to the present! Just updated with 34 new minifigs, including all the figures from the Summer 2011 sets, and a browse by set feature!
SWMinis is an unofficial app for collectors and fans of Lego Collectible Minifigures and is not affiliated with Lego.
- A New and Noteworthy App in 8 Countries!
- A Hot App!
LEGO FAN WEBSITE REVIEW:
- This is an excellent app and well worth it if you have any interest at all in Star Wars minifigs.(Brickset.com)
- Essential app for Star Wars minifig collectors! Makes it very easy to keep track of what you have collected and what you have to go. (D-Mannz)
- A very good app. Well worth the money. I can sort all my Star Wars figures out with the right heads, body's and extras. (Assassin1210)
- This app is great for those of us who love SW. Really easy interfaces with great information. Almost like holding the figure in you hand! (Brimc1)
- Great pictures of the Star Wars minifigs. Very simple but impressive app that does the job well! (Jameswh22)
- Mark off what you own and don't own.
- Use a five star rating to choose your favorites
- Retina Photos of all 392 figs from 1999 to Summer 2011!
- Super easy and fun - like holding the figs in your hand!
- Browse by set, and see figures styles in a set.
- Has year released and set numbers.
- Shows accompanying weapon or accessory.
- Shows head details if hidden.
SWMinis is a fun and easy way to discover the history of Lego Star Wars minifigs. See rare and unusual variations as figures change over the years. Accurately identify the minifigs you have and the ones you need. Swipe left or right to see the next figure!
Designed specifically for the iPod Touch and iPhone (all versions of both). Retina display is used for fourth generation devices. Works great on the iPad in 2x mode. No Internet connection is used or needed - all content is local on the device so you can take your collection with you wherever you go!
The goal of SWMinis is to be the most authoritative and complete reference for collectors of Lego Star Wars Minifigs. If you have any corrections or suggestion, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
LEGO is a registered trademark of Lego Juris A/S.
STAR WARS is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd. The character names of the mini figures are trademarks of Lucasfilm, Ltd., many of which are federally registered.
Cherry Hill Technology, LLC is not affiliated, connected or associated with Lego Juris A/S or Lucafilm, Ltd. The application, named SWMinis, is not sponsored or endorsed by Lego Juris A/S or Lucasfilm, Ltd.
The application is for collectors of the Lego Star Wars mini figures. The creator, Cherry Hill Technology, LLC, has taken all photographs of original figures and accessories and has compiled and created all displays and display lists, whether organized alphabetically or by date released, and has created the favorites, owned, and personalized ratings functions. The creator has used only so much of the trademarked character names as is necessary to properly identify them. As such, the use falls into the category of nominative fair use. The creator is not in the business of selling, buying or trading the mini figures. The app is a resource for collectors. For legal issues contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.