This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
DescriptionMindNode is a very easy and intuitive application for collecting, organizing and
outlining your thoughts and ideas as mind maps.
Mind maps can be used for many different tasks (e.g. to-do lists, brainstorming, holiday planning, research, writing, project management...)
and in many different environments (e.g. school, meetings, working place...).
MindNode makes creating mind maps on the iPhone and iPod touch extremely easy. You create new nodes directly on the canvas by dragging them out of the node well which appears as a plus sign next to a selected node.
• Create and edit new nodes directly on the canvas.
• Freely rearrange your thoughts or let the system automatically arrange them for you.
• Fold und unfold branches.
• Search, collapse and view nodes in outline view.
• Export your mind maps as FreeMind documents, OPML outlines, text outlines and PNG images.
• Share documents from MindNode Pro (Mac application) without losing data.
• Display cross connections and images created with the Mac version (readonly).
• Customize font, node and branch attributes.
• Grid based document browser.
• Optimized for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Well designed multitouch interaction.
• Automatically expanding work space.
• Full Cut, Copy & Paste support.
• Undo & Redo support.
• Print mind map scaled to fit a page.
• Send mind maps in all supported export formats to Dropbox.
• Multiple main nodes on one canvas.
More Mind Mapping:
• MindNode free (Mac)
MindNode is a free application that features simple-to-use mind mapping and importing of MindNode touch files.
MindNode free is available on the Mac App Store.
• MindNode Pro (Mac)
MindNode Pro builds on the same features as MindNode free and adds new functionality (folding, images, visual file links, fullscreen mode,…) that helps you improve your productivity.
MindNode Pro is available on the Mac App Store.