Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Description★★★ Over 100,000 downloads ★★★.
ExcelContacts is not only the best way to transfer contacts to and from your iPhone without iTunes---it's the only way! No other app lets you so easily control your iPhone's most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. ExcelContacts sends all of your contacts to you from your iPhone in a convenient zip file by email, USB, or through a webpage seen only on your local wifi network! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. Never again rely on iTunes as your only local source of back up. Nor do you need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. ExcelContacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. ExcelContacts protects you from iTunes sync accidents which can delete your contacts if, for example, you no longer have access to an Exchange server.
5. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email or web. It couldn't be easier.
6. You can print a hardcopy of your iPhone contacts.
★7. You can now export iPhone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
★8. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your iPhone.
★9. You can now export iPhone contacts to a csv file (Gmail format) which can then be imported to Gmail Contacts directly.
★10. You can upload export files over to Dropbox or download import files from Dropbox.
★11. You can password protect your export file.
★12.All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
13. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
14. You can remove all iPhone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
15. ExcelContacts can support 10,000+ contact entries.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).
1.Export iPhone contacts and photos via USB/WiFi/Email/Dropbox/OtherApp
ExcelContacts can export all iPhone contacts and photos to computer via Wi-Fi (like a HTTP server), You simply type an address(e.g. http://192.168.1.101:8080) into your computer web browser to download the export file.
If your iPhone can connect to the internet through Wi-Fi or 3G, You can send the export file as an attachment to anybody via email.
If you export contacts via USB, the export file will be saved in the app’s File Sharing folder. you must connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable, access the File Sharing pane (where you can save the export file from your iPhone onto your computer) in iTunes.
The export file is a zip file which contains an excel file ‘contacts.xls’ and a folder ‘images’. all contacts photos are saved in the folder ‘images’.
You also can upload export files to Dropbox. The export files are physically stored in /apps/ExcelContacts on Dropbox.
2.Import iPhone contacts and photos via USB/WiFi/Email/Dropbox/OtherApp
ExcelContacts can import all contacts and contacts photos back on your iPhone via Wi-Fi(like a HTTP server). You simply type an address(e.g. http://192.168.1.101:8080) into your computer web browser to upload the import file.
If you import contacts via USB, you must connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable, access the File Sharing pane (where you can transfer the import file from your computer to your iPhone) in iTunes.
You can import contacts from the file on Dropbox. Your import file should be uploaded to /apps/ExcelContacts on Dropbox.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.