Requirements: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later
DescriptionIndiagames and Digital Legends present the winner of the People’s Choice Award of the 2010 International Mobile Games Awards (IMGA).
A masterpiece of the 3D martial arts genre, the game is developed using motion-capture technology and features players fighting in historical locations around the world in an attempt to become the Master of Martial Arts and honor Bruce Lee's legacy.
Customizable fighting styles make Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior highly user-friendly. In Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior, the gameplay and controls are designed for casual, as well as skilled gamers. It is filled with high quality graphics specially built for the iPad, and features easy maneuverability and lively animation. It is the only game to bear Bruce Lee's name and likeness in the iTunes App Store.
KEY GAME FEATURES:
* Play in 5 modes: Story, Arcade, Time Attack, Versus and Survival.
* Guide Bruce Lee through 5 intense chapters in Story Mode: BRUCE FIGHTS IN THE STREETS, TRAINS WITH A KUNG FU MASTER, DEFENDS THE HELPLESS, ENTERS TOURNAMENTS and FACES HIS WORST ENEMIES.
* Customizable fighting styles: Create your own method of combat.
* Play 4 unique fighting styles with a total of 10 fighters: Bruce Lee and 9 opponents.
* Play 5 locations in day and night: Hong Kong Street Markets, The Docks, Roof Tops, Temple Yards and Tournament Halls.
Accept the training ground piece at the beginning to learn key moves like: defending with blocks, various punches, kicks, special attacks and grabs. There are lots of animations to be unlocked as you progress.
Press “Pause” anytime and access the “Command List” to see how to execute the special combinations. Blocks, counters and some attacks recharge your Chi Bar so you can execute those special moves.
Motion capture from top martial arts practitioners who studied Bruce Lee’s philosophy and style.
Detailed facial and environment animations to add more realism to the fights, as well as particle effects. Accelerometer tilt camera feature allows for a fuller view of the action. There is also a custom soundtrack.
The game is co-produced and co-published through Digital Legends Entertainment and Indiagames Ltd.
BRUCE LEE® is a registered trademark of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. The Bruce Lee name, image, likeness and all related indicia are intellectual property of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.