Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
DescriptionOPTIMIZED FOR iPHONE 4! High-definition graphics that fully utilize the iPhone 4 Retina display.
The benchmark of action-adventure games on next-gen consoles for your iPhone and iPod touch.
**IGN: "Assassin's Creed looks fantastic. This is a console game for your iPhone that sacrifices very little."
**MacWorld: "One of the most ambitious titles for the iPhone yet. The game takes several hours to complete (think 6-10+) and is therefore one of the most lengthy (and challenging) iPhone games I’ve played."
**Pocket Gamer Silver Award: "Honed from an earlier release, this much improved version cuts through control problems with impressive, varied gameplay for a rousing and wholly worthwhile adventure."
Jerusalem, 1191 AD. The Third Crusade between the Crusaders and Saracens is tearing the Holy Land apart.
You are Altaïr, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins on a quest to find “The Chalice”, an object of such power that it can end the Crusades, depending on which camp owns it. Steal The Chalice from the Templars before someone offers them the right price for it.
The fate of the Holy Land depends on you...
Plunge into this direct prequel to the critically acclaimed game title, Assassin's Creed™, offering rich gameplay and a well-balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action, and riddle-solving exploration in the midst of fully 3D-rendered historical environments of the Crusade's Middle East.
- Master the assassin's skills to benefit from a wide range of acrobatic moves and perform impressive combo attacks, mixing sword skills and kicks.
- Choose your fighting tactics based on 6 weapons for both close combat and long-range attacks: Swords, daggers, grappling hook, and bombs.
- Skill-based mini-games put your patience & dexterity to the test: Perform pickpocket maneuvers to carefully steal precious items from the crowd and make informants speak.
- Unique dramatic tension on iPhone, intensified by 3D cinematic cutscenes and characters' voices.
- Collect orbs to upgrade health and weapons.
Recommended for fans of action, adventure, and historical games.